Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Karen Leary Case
Transcript of Karen Leary Case
“Adaptability” – very rigid in process and preferences“Understanding Others” – unaware and/or indifferent to Karen’s expectationsKaren Leary’s E.I. Incompetence’s:
“Leveraging Diversity” – lack of knowledge about Taiwanese culture“Building Bonds”- did not attempt to get to know Ted and his cultureMutual Incompetence:
“Influence” – their inability to influence each other was their greatest demise What are the particular challenges in managing subordinates who have different cultural backgrounds and working styles from yours? Suggest ways to resolve these challenges. Language Barrier Men vs. Women in the Workplace Customs Power Distance
Long-term Orientation Case Prepared by:
Alex, Colby, David, Jessica, Kristin