Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Personal Selling Plan For B.R.E.M Studio
Transcript of Personal Selling Plan For B.R.E.M Studio
First meeting with client, Make it memorable! Attend with a big smile and a handshake.
Approacing the Prospect
Biggest part of the deal: Show client your portfolio and point out features of the quality of the work presented.
Making the Presentation
At this point you would show the client what available packages and opportunities you can offer them.We would use personal selling to maintain flexibility with selling our services.
Some clients may be concerned about pricing so at this time it would be best to show the client some of your quality work they know what they are paying for.
Closing The Sale
After displaying the packages you can offer them you can ask whether or not the deal will work for them and give the client what they want.
After closing the sale you can check up on your client to see if they were satisfied with your services.