Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Digital Writer's Workshop
Transcript of Digital Writer's Workshop
with the teacher
~Share Time Modifying in our digital world http://cognitiveinterfundtransfer.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-digital-taxonomy.html Photo essays http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo-essay Podcasts http://vimeo.com/15186238 According to the National Council of Teachers of English, the following are the characteristics of “literate readers and writers” in the 21st Century.
• Develop proficiency with the tools of technology
• Build relationships with others to pose and solve problems collaboratively and
• Design and share information for global communities to meet a variety of
• Manage, analyze, and synthesize multiple streams of simultaneous
• Create, critique, analyze, and evaluate multimedia texts
• Attend to the ethical responsibilities required by these complex environments Wikis Social networks Blogs Discussion boards movies/slideshows apps animoto.com
Story Lines for schools
PuppetPals HD http://mat6312.pbworks.com/w/page/48065296/FrontPage Example pod cast
http://portableradiotv.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/5/1/1051923/portableradio_mars.mp3 Common Core 6.W.6 "Use technology, including the Internet, to produce and publish writing as well as to interact and collaborate with others..." Within Common Core standards, it states that "they need to be able to use technology strategically when creating, refining, and collaborating on writing." http://kidblog.org/home/ http://www.edmodo.com/heatherkfisher