Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Louis Roederer
Table of content:
1. Louis Roederer:
8P's of luxury marketing
2. The market - Russia, Moscow
3. Communication plan
In collaboration with Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
Store&bar in GUM, Moscow.
Opening a flagship store.
Champagne culture in Russia
84 billionaires in Moscow.
Putin is the president. The situation is stable.
The GDP is in the rank of 10th biggest in the world.
Big gap between rich and poor. People are well-educated.
1.Chadha, R. & Husband, P. (2006).
The Cult of the Luxury Brand
London: Nicholson Brealey Publishing.
2. Kapferer, J.N. & Bastien, V. (2010).
The Luxury Strategy, Break The Rules of Marketing To Build Luxury Brands
. London: Kogan Page.
3. Louis Roederer official website (2013). Available at http://www.champagne-roederer.com/en/edito/flash.html
4. "How many billionaires are there in Moscow" (21/06/2013) Available at http://www.forbes.ru/infographics/milliardery/biznes/239978-skolko-v-rossii-dollarovyh-millionerov
5. "World city millionaire ranking" (05/2013) Available at http://ftalphaville.ft.com/files/2013/05/World-Cities-wealth-briefing.pdf
6. Official Louis Roederer Twitter page Available at https://twitter.com/LouisRoederer_
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures
The champagne of tsar
-domestic market -high loan rates are possible
-experienced business units -competitive market
-reduced labour costs -dependence on the policy of the States
-high profitability and revenue -PR
-venture capital -raw materials depend on weather
-new markets -price changes
-diversification -taxes changes
Country which is rich in science tradition.
The law is market oriented. High level of corruption.
Air pollution from heavy industry.
Individual invitations for the Mercedes-Benz fashion week that makes the event special.
Cristal Champagne was made by Louis Roederer Junior and Russian monarch Alexander the Second.
Moscow is a city of billionaires
Culture of drinking champagne in Russia is well-developed.