Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Start Your Extensive Reading (ER)?
Transcript of How to Start Your Extensive Reading (ER)?
My Life! Time, Fun, Effort In other words, I had a lot of TIME having FUN
trying my best to get what I wanted!!!!! How Do Students Learn English in Korea? TOEIC, TOEFL, TEPS Why? Then, What should you study??? Extensive Reading!!!
is the Answer!!! http://www.oxford.co.kr http://www.penguinreaders.com http://www.macmillanreaders.com http://www.eltbooks.com/item_list.php?cat=051 There are certain things to consider
when starting your reading program! 1. Read a random page. 2. Find out how many difficult
words there are. 3. 95% comprehension 4. Read at least 10 books for
each level. 5. Find books that you like! Once again Fun, Easy, & Read Extensively Useful Website for ER http://www.robwaring.org Quiz Time!
1. What are the three
things we need for ER? 2. Name one publishing
company that has graded
readers. Enjoy reading!
DEAR Time ~ !!