Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PUNCTUATION
Punctuations are the symbols used in writing which makes the meaning clear.
A sentence starts with a capital letter.
For proper nouns which are the names of persons and places.
is always capital letter
Activity: Put capital letters in the following sentences
1) my name is john.
2) i stay in dubai.
3) ben went to the zoo. in the zoo, he saw tiger, monkey and lion.
Can you think of any proper noun which need a capital letter?
Activity: Put full stop/question mark/ exclamation mark in the following sentences
1) Did Lucy eat the lunch
2) I went to the supermarket
3) I can't wait for my birthday
Full Stop .
Question Mark ? and Exclamation mark!
At the end of a sentence.
Speech marks are used to identify the exact words of a speaker .
We use commas to seperate items in a list.
Commas tells us where to pause.
Ramu said, ''Let's play football.''
To show possessions
e.g. This is kid's room.
o show contraction
e.g. I'm playing.