Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PUNCTUATION
Punctuations are the symbols used in writing which makes the meaning clear.
A sentence starts with a capital letter.
For proper nouns which are the names of persons and places.
is always capital letter
Activity: Put capital letters in the following sentences
1) my name is john.
2) i stay in dubai.
3) ben went to the zoo. in the zoo, he saw tiger, monkey and lion.
Can you think of any proper noun which need a capital letter?
Activity: Put full stop/question mark/ exclamation mark in the following sentences
1) Did Lucy eat the lunch
2) I went to the supermarket
3) I can't wait for my birthday
Full Stop .
Question Mark ? and Exclamation mark!
At the end of a sentence.
Speech marks are used to identify the exact words of a speaker .
We use commas to seperate items in a list.
Commas tells us where to pause.
Ramu said, ''Let's play football.''
To show possessions
e.g. This is kid's room.
o show contraction
e.g. I'm playing.