Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Endothermic and exothremic reactions
Transcript of Endothermic and exothremic reactions
Reactions The End Start Because, it releases heat when an exothermic reaction takes place inside the hand warmer. An example would be... Endothermic and Exothermic
reactions. Exothermic reactions are when energy is released. Making some types of food. Thermal energy is absorbed by the food as it cooks. Endothermic reactions are just the
opposite of what we talked about before. By:Madison Momerak and Monica McNicol BOOM! This is an example of exothermic reaction. An example would be... COOKIES!!! ICE!!! If that was unclear it is when energy is absorbed instead of released. A good and yummy example is when baking chocolate chip cookies, because the baking soda absorbs the heat and puffs it up. It absorbs the heat causing it to melt. A chemical hand warmer.