Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Group 5 : the roman empire arch.
Transcript of Group 5 : the roman empire arch.
Dr: Sherif A. Sheta
The high architects
1) Trajan's (the Ulpian) Basilica, Rome
2) The Basilica of Maxentius or Constantine, Rome
The Theramaes consist of :-
1) The Thermae of Caracalla, Rome
1)the great central block
2)an open space area
3)an outer ring of apartments
2) The Thermae of Agrippa, Rome
3) The Thermae of Titus, Rome
4) The Thermae of Diocletian, Rome
1) The Theatre at Orange, South France
2) The Theatre of Marcellus, Rome
The Colosseum, Rome
The Circus Maxentius, Rome
TRIUMPHAL ARCHES & PILLARS OF VICTORY
The Arch of Titus, Rome
The Arch of Septimius Severus, Rome
The Arch of Constantine, Rome
The Arch at Orange
-Trajan's Column -Rostral Columns
-social characteristics and believes.
There are five varieties of Roman tombs :-
2- Monumental tombs
3- Pyramid tombs,
4- Smaller tombs,
5- Eastern tombs.
Monumental tombs :-
Pyramid tombs :-
1-The Aqua Marcia
2-The Aqua Claudia
The Bridge at Rimini
-It's Main features.
The Palace of Diocletian, Spalato
THE DWELLINGS OF THE ROMANS
-The Atrium Vesta", or House of the Vestal Virgins
-The House of Livia
-The Houses at Pompeii
-The House of Pansa
-The Houses of the Faun, Vettius, Diomede, the Tragic
Poet, and Sallust
-The public fountains:-
How could you distinguish architecture in the Roman era??
Roman Or Greek ?!