Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
You Choose: Family or Citizens
Transcript of You Choose: Family or Citizens
God says in...
1 Timothy 5:8 (ESV)
"But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeleiver."
Symptoms of the Flu
*Stiffness in the Muscles
*Cold & Hots Spells
*Coughing & Sore Throats
Flu Season: October to May
* A martial law is when the military has power over citizens in designated regions in an emergency
How To Prevent...
Cover Your Mouth/Nose
Keep Hands Clean
Stay Away From the Infected
Facts from health.ny.gov
Everyone Over 6 Months Should Get Vaccinated
*Children under 2 years
*65 years of age and older
*5 to 20% of the U.S. population are infected at some time every season.
*200,000 are hospitalized.
*Death amounts range from 3,000 to 49,000.
How would you feel if you it was you or your relative infected?
*Family is the closet thing to you in life it would be devastating to lose one of your relatives.
* It states in the bible that we should help each other and our families at all times
* It also says in the bible that we are to love our neighbors as ourselves, but God specifically commands us to care for our families.
How to help your family without getting sick!
* Put the sick relative in a separate room/space away from other members in the household.
If you don't help your family it's disobeying God's commands.
* As always wash your hands frequently and the sick person should also wash theirs frequently to.
* Make sure you have good ventilation in places such as, kitchens, and bathrooms.
A Tip for helping sick babies
* If you have a small child and your trying to make them feel better by rocking them make sure you have their chin on your shoulder so that they will not cough in your face.
Other ways to help your family without getting sick
* Keep surfaces clean especially the surfaces they have touched
* Try to avoid as much close contact as possible in other words don't get in their face unless you have to.
* throw away ALL tissues and other disposable items that the infected person has touched.
A Popsicle To Soothe
* Surprisingly a popsicle is a good food to eat when you have the flu, because it helps freshen up a sore throat after a long day of coughing.
*Martial laws are used in emergencies such a flu epidemic. The government enforces laws that rule over the public to help keep the citizens safe from natural disaster or sickness.
Family Comes First
Helping your family is way more important than helping others. Family is closer to you more than anything, therefore you should take care of them as Gods commandment says.