Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WEB 2.0
It encompasses the growing collection of new and emerging Web-based tools.
Many are similar in function to desktop applications, with people using their browsers
for access rather than installing the software on computers. Many tools are free and
available to all, a change from applications that are purchased or licensed annually. Others
are social in nature and promote self-expression, such as the community networks,
blogs, wikis, and photo and video sharing sites.
(Solomon & Schrum 2007) What is Web 2.0? Web 2.0 Resources Facebook Twitter Youtube Audacity