Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Art Of Puerto Rico
Transcript of Art Of Puerto Rico
Francisco Oller y Cestero Miguel Pou Art In Everyday Life Tiano Influences Tiano Influences Ancient Art Folk Art Spanish Influences
Performing Art Art Galleries
1875-1954 Tried to capture the life of
"campesinos" (country people).
Is known for his famous painting "El Pan Nuestro De Cada Dia". June 17, 1833 – May 17, 1917 Formed a mastery of combining color to his paintings. Known for his famous paining "El Velorio" or the wake. This painting captures a childs funeral, "baquiné". 1880-1968 Pou tried to reflect to souls of his people and capture the landscaping of his country. Greatly known for his painting, "La Promesa"