Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nicholas Kristof's Blog
Transcript of Nicholas Kristof's Blog
movement has found
new strength after the
over through of the
dictatorstips in Tunisia
in Egypt. Everyone trying
to help the injured,
has gotten beated
by the crowd. http://video.nytimes.com/video/2011/02/19/opinion/100000000652051/bahrain-kristoff-sat.html?scp=1&sq=democracy%20welcomed%20but%20risk%20remains&st=cse After all the riots where finally gone,over six hundred people where injured in hospitals. But many people have been beated by club from officers that had then
told him, "If I see you again I will kill you". King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa initially pulled the police back , but early on Thursday morning he sent the riot police in.