Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Examining MAP & Scores
Transcript of Examining MAP & Scores
To determine the results on the MAP test...
1. We only test and review Reading and Math.
2. Utilize the box in the upper right corner. You will see "Percentile Range."
3. The bold print score in the middle is the student's score.
4. A 90%ile or above in EITHER Math or Reading is a qualifying score.
What if the MAP score is in the SEM?
SEM (Standard Error of Measure) is 5%ile points (85-89%ile) in either Total Reading or Total Math.
The ITBS will be administered in the area of strength.