Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
*having mood swings
*increasing use of drugs and alcohol
*having loss of energy
*extreme guilt or shame
*depression Suicidal deaths have also been increasing in indian reservations to the point where it can be considered a epidemic there. How can someone commit suicide? here are the most 7 common ways... firearm
hanging or suffocation
Fire Firearm hanging and poisoning are the most common and it accounts for 92.3% of all suicides Suicide is the 5th leading cause of death among young people (5-14) Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death among young people (15-24) Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among college students 1.3% of all deaths are from suicide
1 of every 64 americans would survive suicide attempts