Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Relative Motion
Things aren't always as they appear
length of the path traveled by an object in total
Motion Requires a
component and a
the distance and direction of an object’s change in position from its starting point (how far you are from where you started)
the act or process of changing position relative to some reference point over a period of time
If you don't have a reference point,
there is no way to tell if something
is moving or not
*Your frame of reference is what dictates your reality
*As a result, facts may be different for different reference points