Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Medieval Era
Most of the music is from Christianity.
They use some of the same instruments that we sti use, but the are different. For example the flute was made out of wood instead of metal.
Music was mostly vocal, instuments were used to "accompany" the vocal lines.
Guido did not make much music, all the music he made wasn't under his name because of their religion.
Guido was considered one of the most important composers of his generation because he made ut, re, mi, fa, sol, la (do re me fa so la ti do).
What Started It?
The Medieval Era started because of the collapse of the Roman Empire. The Medieval Era lasts from the 5th century to the 15th century.
Thanks for listening!