Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Spear, Core 2
Transcript of Spear, Core 2
There is bugs all over the place. Some bugs are big and some are small. There is bugs that are so small that it is hard to see them or you can't see them at all. One of them is a gnat. Gnat's are both hard to see or you can't see them at all. Some gnats come from liquids left out.
I would like to help stop pest from getting in houses.
Here are some ways to get rid of bugs
1. get rid of left out water 2. spray white vinegar around doors and window frames
3. put out a small dish of white wine
4. hang chalk in your closet
5. peel a vegetable
How to Deal with Bugs
If those steps didn't work try getting your house sprayed every two weeks. Make sure that they spray the outside of your window and doors. If you have done that your house should be bug free.