Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Austria
Winter - November, December, January and Febuary -> - 15° at night and up to 5° at day
Spring :March, April Up to 20° at day and 5° at night
Summer :May, June, July, August -> up to 35° at day and 15 ° at night
Alpine Climate -> 4 Seasons
Autumn : Septemer, October max 15° at day and 5° at night
Vienna - the capital city
in northeast of Austria
around 2 million people
divided into 23 districts
River : Danube
Language : German
23 years old
born in Belarus
live in Austria for 15 years
Languages : Russian, English and German
Vienna is the European capital of classical music
62 % of Austria are covered with the Alps
Austria in 1899 as an empire
Johann Strauss II -
Walzer / vals