Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Microbiology
Nova Southeastern University History The Bubonic Plague or Black Death (1346-1350) History History 1918 influenza pandemic or Spanish Flu (1918-1920) History - Viral disease smallpox once a leading killer.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt got struck with polio and died in office. About Question About Bacteria About About Gram Staining Differentiating between Bacteria Gram Staining Name 3 ways in which microorganisms
impact our daily lives? - In soil, air, water
- Outnumber human cells 10 to1
Staphylococcus - Illnesses and diseases
- Enter dangerously
Staphylococcus - Probiotics (found in yogurt)
- Aid digesting food- Decomposers Gram negative - pink/red color.
Gram positive- purple/blue color For Example:
E.coli is a gram-negative bacteria staphylococcus is a gram-positive In 1995, the first microbial
genomic sequence was