Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Why People Should Stop Littering
Transcript of Why People Should Stop Littering
- are health, safety and welfare
- the wildlife
-the quality of the EARTH. What will happen if we litter too much? If we litter to much garbage will pile up and will grow a harmful bacteria which would make us sick. Also the litter will flow in rivers then out into the ocean. The litter gets mistaken as food to the animals, so they end up eating it and dying to extinction. We shouldn't litter We have to stop littering or else we would be living in garbage, trapping/killing animals and harming the EARTH. Thank you! What we can do to help -We can recycle
-We can pick up the litter and throw it in the trash
-We can compose fruits and vegetables Thank you again