Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SWOT ANALYSIS
what does this all mean?
A SWOT analysis is the single most useful and relevant way of assessing the likely success or failure of a new product concept (idea).
SWOT is an acronym of its components:
These are the characteristics of the food manufacturer or new food concept that give it an advantage over others.
What do you do well?
What do others think that you do well?
What isn’t going too well?
What could you improve?
What might be losing your customers?
These are the characteristics that place the food manufacturer
or new food concept at a disadvantage to others.
What opportunities are coming up?
What trends have you identified?
These are the elements that the food manufacturer could use
to its advantage.
These are the elements in the environment that could cause trouble for the food manufacturer or new food concept.
Could any of your weaknesses cause the business to fail?
What are your competitors doing?
Are there any trends that threaten your business?