Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to Flash Fiction
Transcript of Introduction to Flash Fiction
What are the characteristics
of Flash Fiction?
Starts "In Medias Res" - In the middle of the story
Very few words:
Two paragraph minimum
Sixty words per paragraph minimum
Very Few Characters
One main plot, one setting
Ex. "That girl wants to buy a horse,
but that guy won't let her."
Setting: The Track
Pick a topic...
What is the basic idea of your story?
With a twist...
1st Person (I, me, my)
3rd Person (He, she)
Remove non-essential words
to save space
(Flash Fiction Roadmap)
"Crash & Flash"
A Crash Course in Flash Fiction