Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
OSSPAC 2010 - Open Source Business Intelligence
Transcript of OSSPAC 2010 - Open Source Business Intelligence
Business Intelligence DB Design Reporting Backlog & Begin Providing Evidence for Business Decisions Defined Goals & Outcome 1. Build Data Warehouse
3. Profit Success Factors People Information Tech Design Measurable
TCO Successful BI Data
Sources Databases Social
Networks Websites Web
Services Emails Documents MySQL Workbench DBDesigner4 Bixo (Hadoop)
Beautiful Soup / Tag Soup TElegraphic Screen Scraper PHPDocX / JavaDocX
MSFilesConverter (PHP / COM)
Apache Poi Delivering on
User Needs 3 Steps to Success Why Who What How How^2 RDBMS Data
Store Hadoop &
NoSQL What Does the
User Want? Spatial Data
Mining Dashboard Statistics Details Thank You ETL Kettle
(Pentaho) Q/A Continuous Integration Cruise Control Talend
SpagoBI) OLAP PostgreSQL
Vanilla BI Pentaho
OpenI BIRT BI Gateway (Vanilla)