Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Social Media: A love story
Transcript of Social Media: A love story
A love story
What is Social?
Your first fight...
Fallen in love now what?
U. N. I
Live it up!
Maintaining the moment and don't sell!
Error on Caution
Human 2 Human
Presenter names, company
Opening Slide – presentation title
2 key factors
driving the social web?
According to a GlobalWebIndex study it is:
32% of adults use Twitter
51% of adults use Instagram daily
93% of Pinterest users use to plan or make a purchase
68% of adults use Facebook (76% log on daily!)
23% of adults use LinkedIn
– with the number of people accessing the internet via a mobile phone increasing by 60.3% to 918.4 million in the last 2 years.
Older users adoption
– On Twitter the 55-64 year age bracket is the fastest growing demographic with 79% growth rate. The fastest growing demographic on Facebook are the 45 to 54 year age bracket at 46%.
65% of adults use social compared to 7% in 2005
90% 18-29 year old's use social
35% 65-older use social compared to 2% in 2005
75% use Social compared to 7% in 2005
18-29 use Social 90%
65-older use Social 45% compared to 2% in 2005
Cost of Caring
Kimba Green, PMP, CEH, CMP, MBA