Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media: A love story
Transcript of Social Media: A love story
A love story
What is Social?
Your first fight...
Fallen in love now what?
U. N. I
Live it up!
Maintaining the moment and don't sell!
Error on Caution
Human 2 Human
Presenter names, company
Opening Slide – presentation title
– with the number of people accessing the internet via a mobile phone increasing by 60.3% to 818.4 million in the last 2 years.
Older users adoption
– On Twitter the 55-64 year age bracket is the fastest growing demographic with 79% growth rate. The fastest growing demographic on Facebook are the 45 to 54 year age bracket at 46%.
2 key factors
driving the social web?
According to a GlobalWebIndex study it is:
23% of adults use
28% of adults use
31% of adults use
62% of adults use
(70% log on daily!)
23% of adults use
65% of adults use social compared to 7% in 2005
90% 18-29 year old's use social
35% 65-older use social compared to 2% in 2005
65% use Social compared to 7% in 2005
18-29 use Social 90%
65-older use Social 35% compared to 2% in 2005
Cost of Caring
Kimba Green, PMP, CEH, CMP