Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DANCE
Perform separately DANCE STUDIES
AND TECHNIQUES 1920s DANCE COMPETITIONS “Dance is the hidden language of the soul” DANCE Martha Graham OCCUPATIONS BENEFITS ACTIVITY PURPOSE DANCER DANCE TEACHERS CHOREOGRAPHER DANCESPORT COACHES Expressing yourself.
Have fun, enjoy.
Getting fit. Exercise
Human Behavior: Motion and art.
Performing art: Hobby and recreation Main purpose SOLO DANCE PARTNER DANCE GROUP DANCE CEREMONIAL DANCE COMPETITIVE DANCE EROTIC DANCE PARTICIPATION DANCE PERFORMANCE DANCE SOCIAL DANCE Overcome depression
Flexibility, Strength and Endurance
Increase energy academic discipline. Dance courses available Professional practice
Dance therapy, or dance-movement therapy
Dance and technology
Laban Movement Analysis and somatic studies Dance technique Choreography
Lead and follow
Dance theory Competitive dance Open competitions Dancesport Single-style No exact time within history.