Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Muscular System
The muscular system is an organ system made up of 3 parts :
The main function is to move your body.
The main function of the muscular system is movements.
Biceps and triceps work together to allow you to bend and straighten your elbow
Working Together within Muscles
The skeletal muscle is attached to the bones.
Its main function is to move the body and the bones.
The main function of the heart is to pump blood to the lungs to be filled with oxygen, and then pump it out into the body to supply cells with oxygen.
The brain is part of the nervous system and it controls the skeletal system.
The cardiac muscle is in both the circulatory and muscle system.
Working Together with other systems
There's nearly 600 muscles in your body
Bones are attached to bones by tendons
Smooth muscle are located in the walls of the hollow organs like the :
Smooth muscles are involuntary muscles named for their smooth appearance