Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Gradle and Continuous Delivery
Transcript of Gradle and Continuous Delivery
and Continuous Delivery
Java Common Build Tools
Gradle a better way to build?
= hybrid = imperative + declarativ
Standalone Version Plugin
Build Config Plugin
Java Plugin Impl.
Build Config Plugin Consumer
Multi Project Dependency
Task Type / Input Output
Rerun JUnit Tests
Easily extensible through plugins (unfortunately no OSGi)
Small issues can be resolved through open Programming model with workarounds
DSL Suppport in IDE & IDE Tooling
dependsOn ignores the order
Alternative SBT (Simple Build Tool)