Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
06.02 The Industrial Revolution: Assessment
Transcript of 06.02 The Industrial Revolution: Assessment
Steamboats and Canals The purpose for the steamboat was to enable travel of goods up stream rivers even through currents. It also increased the speed goods traveled at. Overall, it made it easier for goods to travel in rivers. Positive/Negative Pictures Negative Effects Depleted trees and forestry so it could be used for fuel. Negative Effects Most times the steamboats deposited silt into the rivers. Brooke Nurse 06.02 The Industrial Revolution: Assessment Positive Negative Could travel even if there was a heavy current or wind. Could be used for travel for commercial or for personal transportation. Created a vulnerability for flooding when water rose. The steamboats could not function most times in the winter due to ice and slowed down travel and communication time.