Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
1.7 Unit 4: Fitness Training and Programming
Transcript of 1.7 Unit 4: Fitness Training and Programming
You need ...
To meet the
P1 - Describe
Paint a picture in words. Assume I dont know anything about this subject. Tell me what you have learned.
Assessment Task 1
Hand out - 28- 01 - 2014
Hand in 10-02-2014
- One method of fitness training for six different components of physical
10-15 minute presentation
- One method of fitness training for six different components of physical fitness
Six components of fitness
Once you have described the subject, you will need to give
further details and reasons why
(eg) Once you have described your component of fitness and training method can you now expand on that such as benefits and limitations etc
Relate closely to components of fitness
I expect an
to your presentation
If you do not attend / hand in on time
without a valid
reason you will fail
You must hand in
A copy of your PowerPoint
To examine assignment brief
Continue with planning assignment
Begin assignment preparation
England cricket team
During the clip can you name as many England players
Why do you think there are very few names listed on your white boards ?
Why do female athletes get less media attention than male athletes?
Checking for Learning
Write down one question you could ask someone about the unit so far lesson.
Remember you must know the answer