Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Turn off/malfunctions
Role of studentdoctor.net - careful of group think (Forbes)
Answer question NOT give prepared answer
Issues of sharing questions Issues related to Multiculturalism/Diversity
Is it who I am or what I do?
Do I have more than a textbook understanding of social justice?
Am I simply saying what I think they want to hear?
How does my presence in the room impact the potential cultural differences/similarities in the therapeutic relationship? Case Presentations:
Relevant to the site
Demonstrate an understanding of diversity NOT just a lip service There has been no data to support that counseling center sites are ranking more people . . . Do we rank them?
Do we go to the clearinghouse? Turn Offs/Malfunctions What ACCTA members have seen this year . . .