Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cellphones in school
Transcript of Cellphones in school
Kids feel safer 71% of american students ages 12-17 own a cell phone. 72% of students use there cell phones in Saftey is impared with no Cell Phones allowed in schools
(ETHOS) Chips in Cell phones
Information through instant messages. makes parents feel safer.
Start yet disarm bombs. Cell Phones in school By: Justine Lorch,Aurora Lopez, Fernando Saldivar,Jc fletes, Rumors and fear
new siblings Most kids dont follow the restrictions
Sensitive issues can be kept private Injury and family emergencies Privacey and insecure isues are just know to the person that its sensitive too. (paos)