Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Federalist Paper #70
Transcript of Federalist Paper #70
steady administration of laws
protection of property
security of liberty against the enterprises and assaults of ambition, of faction, and of anarchy Energy unity duration adequate provision for its support sufficient powers Republican sense of safety DUE DEPENDENCE ON THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBILITY Unity
2 or more magistrates PLURALITY difference of opinions dissension animosity weaken authority of government "conceal faults, and destroy responsibility..." Single
Legislature deliberation make laws "Decision, activity, secrecy, and dispatch, will generally characterize the proceedings of one man..." ENERGY Leadership must provide... Law Protection Security Hamilton supports: President Legislature