Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Trichomonas vaginalis.
is one of the most common curable sexually transmitted infections. It is caused by a parasitic protozoan called Trichomonas vaginalis. Although both women and men contract trichomoniasis, men are more likely to be asymptomatic. Trichomoniasis does not usually have long-term implications on health but is easily passed between sexual partners. Reinfection is common, especially if antibiotic treatments are not completed before further sexual contact.
: Trichomonas vaginalis
: trich, vaginitis, ureitis
"trich" or "trick," "TV"
Protista | Phylum: Sarcomastigophora | Subphylum: Mastigophora | Class: Zoomastigophorea | Order: Trichomonadida| Genus: Trichomonas | Species: vaginalis