Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
02.03 Population Statistics
Transcript of 02.03 Population Statistics
One possible reason for the differences between the population data for Pakistan and Spain is the major difference in female literacy rates. Spain has a much higher female literacy rate that Pakistan.
Thus, the total rate of fertility decreases. When the total rate of fertility decreases, the natural increase rate may decrease as well.
My Predictions Part 1
My Predictions Part 2
One public policy that would affect the data I predicted for the Philippines is a policy restricting how many children a woman can give birth to. This would majorly decrease the total fertility rate.
A public policy that would affect the data I predicted for Indonesia is a policy requiring women to be taught to read. This would increase female literacy rates, which would decrease the total fertility rate.