Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Napolean Class Project
Transcript of Napolean Class Project
Namecalling, Napoleon is calling england poor. Glittering generalities, Napoleon
using his clothes and horse to
show how mighty and powerful he is. Plain folk, napoleon is saying how his throne is nothing more than a bench, making him seem more like the people. Napoleon used pinpointing the
enemy in the painting to show
his oponent had involvment
with the devil. "A throne is only a bench covered in velvet"- Napoleon Bonaparte "I am the successor, not of Louis XVI, but of charlemagne." Napoleon is using transfer to make people that liked charlemagne and didnt like Louis XVI like him more. 1. It is descriptive, telling us what people thought happened.
2. It describes ideology.
3. It tells us the beliefs of the elite, from Napoleons perspective.
4. Historical questions on Napoleons propaganda could be answered using this sounce.
5. This source would not be helpful with factual questions.
6. We have not seen other historians interpuratations although i belive ours would be similar. 1. This source is descriptive, it tells us about what Napoleon though happened.
2. It describes the behavior of Napoleon and the English.
3. It tells us about the beliefs of the elite Napoleon concerning the English
4. This source would be helpful with questions pertaining to Napoleons Beliefs.
5. It would not be useful with questions pertaining to how the englishmen realy were.
6. We have not read other historians interouratations although ours would be considerably close. 1. It is descriptive, telling us how Naponeon believed.
2. It describes the ideology of Napoleon
3. It tells us the beliefs of the elite Napoleon.
4. Historical questions pertaining to how Napoleon carried himself could be answered.
5. Historical questions on the relationship of napoleon, King louis XVI, and charlegmane could not be answered.
6. We have not read others inturpurtaions although were sure ours would agree. 1. This source is descriptive, telling us what people thought happened.
2. It describes the behavior of Napoleon.
3. It tells us about the actions of the elite Napoleon.
4. Historical questions on how Napoleon dressed and showed himself could be answered.
5. This source would not be helpful with question son anytthing but fashion and showing off.
6. We have not read other historians interpurtaions although were sure ours would agree. 1. This source is descriptive, it tells us what Napoleon thought.
2. It describes the ideology of Napoleon.
3. It tells us the beliefs of the great Napoleon.
4. It would be helpful pertaining to Napoleons people skills.
5. It woud not be helpful with questions on how Napoleon realy acted.
6. We have not read any other interpertations of this source although ours would agree. .