Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plagiarism
What is Plagiarism?
Test Your Knowledge
Plagiarism is when an individual or entity either knowingly or unknowingly copies another individual's or entities' work
5 Types of Plagiarism
Plagiarism of Words: Use of another's exact words
Plagiarism of Structure: Changing arrangement of words is still plagiarizing!
Plagiarism of idea: Submitting a paper without citing another's ideas.
Plagiarism of authorship: Submitting the exact paper of someone else.
Plagiarism of self: Resubmitting your own paper for a different class.
How can I stop myself from plagiarizing?
Cite your sources with these links:
These sites are plagiarism checkers:
Further questions? Check here:
Click on the tools tab of Google Docs
Search any website or picture and it will be cited
This link will take you to a game to test your knowledge:
Control the character with your
arrow keys. Select T (true) or F (false) to each question. You will receive one point per correct question. If the dragon hits you, you will lose one point. Good luck!