Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SURROGACY
WHAT IS SURROGACY?
where the surrogate is paid to have
where the surrogate is unpaid but covered with medical bills, travel and time off work.
LEGISLATION IN AUSTRALIA
QLD - Couples, singles and same sex. Surrogate: over 25.
NSW - Couples, singles, same sex. Surrogate: Over 25.
ACT - Heterosexual couples. Surrogate: Over 25 and married.
VIC - Heterosexual couples and single women. Surrogate: Over 25.
SA - Heterosexual couples married or in de factor for 3 years.
Surrogate: Over 18.
NT - NO LAWS
WA - Heterosexual couples or single women. Surrogate: Over 25.
TAS - Couples, singles and same sex. Surrogate: Over 25 and resident of TAS.
- When a surrogate (women) carries a baby for someone else in the case that they are unable to carry it themselves.
INTENDED PARENTS AND SURROGATE
Is it really so wrong?
FREEDOM OF CHOICE
- Commerical surrogacy should be open to those who are deemed appropriate
- bad timing may take away chances of being a surrogate
LAW OR LOVE?