Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Beautiful
sense of self Upward Comparison Individuals evaluate & compare themselves to peers, groups, social categories and media images. better-than-the-rest-attitude never-be-good-enough-attitude Advertisements, television, magazines, movies and other forms of media provide a wide array of examples of upward comparison. original photo published image Negative Effects NEVER GOOD ENOUGH Skewed Perceptions unrealistic standards can lead to eating disorders, physical and mental health problems most individuals have an opinion about their personal appearance never-good-enough attitude Unrealistic Standards The Photoshop Effect better-than-the-rest attitude unrealistic
sense of self