Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who is Ariana Grande Really?
Transcript of Who is Ariana Grande Really?
Seriously. Who is Ariana Grande?
Random Fact I Forgot to Mention
Random facts (Continued)
6. Rumors are going around about Ariana dating Nathan Sykes.
7. Ariana's favorite colors are periwinkle (blue), "marshmallow white", "sea foam green", red, coral (Pinky-orange) and light pink.
8. Her fan mail address is 265 S. Federal Hwy Suite 331 Deerfield Beach, FL 33441.
9. Judy Garland and Aubrey Hepburn are some of Ariana's heroes, and she does impressive impersonations them.
10. Her house is over 100 years old and was previously owned by Francis Ford Coppola, the director of 'The Godfather.'
Ariana has one older brother named Frankie.
When Ariana and Frankie were younger, they used to make videos together and post them on Youtube.
1. Ariana is 5' 2½" (1.59 m).
2. Grande is a hopeless romantic (meaning a person who loves the idea of love or being in love).
3. Her favorite cereal is Cocoa Puffs.
4. Ariana's official Youtube chanel is "Osnapitzari" and she helps run a Youtube chanel "WeAreStoopKid."
5. Ariana has dated Jai Brooks (The Janoskians) on and off for eight months. They're on a 'break' at the moment.
Ariana Grande-Butera was born June 26th 1993 in Boca Raton, Florida to her parents, Joan Grande and Edward Butera, and is now known professionally as Ariana Grande.
Grande grew up in Florida, attending North Broward Preparatory School, staying enrolled when she went to Broadway to preform as Charlotte in the musical "13", the homework being sent to her. Eventually she moved to L.A to be in Victorious.
10 Facts Most Normal People Don't Know, But it Didn't Keep Me From Learning Them.
To all of you that have absolutely no clue who Ariana Grande is: She's a singer/songwriter and an actress.
Her first album, "Yours Truly" came out September 3rd 2013 and became the first female artist to debut as number one on the charts since Ke$ha's "Animal" in 2010 and she was the fifteenth female artist in the chart's history to achieve this goal.
She played 'Cat'; a ditz on the Nickelodeon hit series Victorious from 2010-2013 but the show was canceled.
Grande now stars in the spinoff show, 'Sam and Cat,' mixing 'Sam Puckett' from Nickelodeon hit show; iCarly and 'Cat Valentine' from Victorious and plans to continue the show.
As I mentioned in the '10 facts' frame, (fact #5) Ariana dated Jai Brooks from 2012-13.
Ariana is now dating Nathan Sykes from 'The Wanted.'
Not too long ago, Jai accused Ariana of cheating on him with Nathan, to which Ariana later responded that she never cheated on him and that he only posted a long tweet about her to receive "Fiteen Minutes of Fame."
Ariana's voice has been compared to many artists, but she is often compared to Mariah Carey. Although Ariana was flattered by this comparison, she wishes to have her own voice and some day to not be compared to anyone at all.
"I love Mariah Carey. She is literally my favorite human being on the planet. And of course Whitney [Houston] as well. As far as vocal influences go, Whitney and Mariah pretty much cover it. I love Fergie as well. She’s just so fun and passionate. I love that she raps as well. Like, she has a fantastic voice and she can belt Gs and As and she doesn’t have to do it all the time. She just has swag and I think that’s really cool."
-Ariana Grande, on musical influences
Ariana has (What's considered to be) a very strong voice. She is one of very few vocal artists who can hit the "whistle tones," or the "whistle register,"(Very high pitched singing).
*Not to self* Start
at 2:28 or 2:44,
stop at 2:44.
Posted by Ariana Grande on Youtube Sept. 8th 2013.
Official Youtube account: "Ariana Grande'."