Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Adolf Hitler
He often slept in the park living as a laborer. He painted and sold post cards to make money and ate at free soup kitchens
After Hitler's dad past away he started to study water color painting, but did not get very far.
Image by Tom Mooring
Adolf's dad passing away
Adolf failed his art exam
This man is not a man to be proud of. Adolf Hitler was a Nazi dictator from 1933 to 1945 when he killed himself. He was one of the most powerful and infamous dictators in the 20th century. He killed 6 million jews and 11 million people in total.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
lacking of money
Adolf Hitler often lacked money so he stayed in homeless shelters the nights he didn't sleep in the park and sold the postcards around the shelter too.