Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Precession vs Nutation vs Barycenter
Transcript of Precession vs Nutation vs Barycenter
Change in direction of the axis without a change in the tilt. This change in axis impacts the position of the stars but not the seasons.
Wobbling around the precessional axis. Due to the moon this occurs over an 18 year period.
Point between 2 objects that balance each other
Use this information...
...to help with your 15.3 venn diagram! Have fun!