Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pneumonia
Pneumonia often goes through peoples or animals bodies,that was makes them sick.
Pneumonia came from Hippocrates.
We can catch pneumonia by touching infected objects or people.
Pneumonia is an old disease.
Pneumonia began in the 19th century.
Pneumonia looks like bronchitis, they are so small that they can only be seen under a microscope.
Pneumonia is caused by both virus and bacteria.
Pneumonia is carried mostly from animals.
The symptoms of pneumonia are: Cough,fever,chills,labored breathing,chest pain,increased heartbeat,headache,loss of appetite
Pneumonia was discovered by Moses Ben-Maimon and Theodor A. Edwin Klebs
It can be prevented by taking a medical vaccine, wash your hands at all times, and cough or sneeze in your elbow that way germs won't spread.
Pneumonia can be cured by doctors using antibiotics. You can die from pneumonia.
Pneumonia does respond to antibiotics.
There is a vaccination for pneumonia called:Pheumovax
We can prevent it by stop smoking,wash your hands,avoid people who are sick or infected