Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Conventional Wisdom Being Proven Obsolete
Transcript of Conventional Wisdom Being Proven Obsolete
The tragedy of the commons
Scarcity equals value
Time is money
Information is power
Good fences make good neighbors
The madness of crowds
From Frost's Mending Wall
From Tennyson's In Memoriam, AHH
From Garrett Hardin's 1968 essay
"What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so."
-- Mark Twain
The American Dream
Externalities don't matter
Science will fix it
Balancing gift and commercial exchange
Humans in relationships, building society
Thriving businesses around the Commons
Learning to govern abundant Commons
What if we trusted you?
(some quite old)
Wisdom of crowds
Conventional Wisdom That's Being Proven Obsolete
by Jerry Michalski
your guide to the Relationship Economy