Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
9999 SIEFERT ENERGY TEMPLATE-CHANGE THIS NAME
Transcript of 9999 SIEFERT ENERGY TEMPLATE-CHANGE THIS NAME
Name of Energy
Somehow connect this source to our home state.
Costs and Benefits
explain how either getting, converting, or using this energy source affects the environment.
Be sure to define your energy here -- use the definition from your notes.
(hydroelectric, ocean, wind) – What is causing your energy to move?
(coal, natural gas, petroleum) – How were each of these formed?
(biomass) – Where did this energy originate?
– Why is the earth hot, where did that heat come from?
– What radioactive element is used, why is it radioactive?
– What is producing all that energy from the sun, how does it get to Earth?
Explain how this energy is tapped -- how is it converted from its ultimate source to something humans can use today. Good place for a video.
Type of Energy
Explain why this is either Renewable or Non-renewable.
Explain how this is either an internal or external source of energy.
Put your group's entire energy chain here -- you completed that on the day you were assigned this particular energy. USE PICTURES and arrows if possible.
If your energy source has by-products, list them here.
IF NON-REWABLE -- explain how much
time to we have left with this source
List the websites you used to find your information
For your video -- if it is from Youtube, list the author/company that uploaded it
Don't forget to put pictures throughout our presentation.
Researched and Presented by: