Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wh/Yes or No Questions ASL
Transcript of Wh/Yes or No Questions ASL
Which? WH-questions vs. Yes/No Questions When asking a Yes/No question you should raise your eyebrows and open your eyes wide.
You repeat the topic you are talking about before and after the question.
The expression is typically used when signing do you like, or can.
Example: You like football you? Yes You should lower your eyebrows when asking a question.
The expression is typically used when using the signs who, what, where, when, why & how.
The Wh-word comes after the sentence
Example: Who are you? Gina Battaglia, Olivia Guerriero, Ryan Galloway, Chris Cofrancesco & Devin Arrington Period 6 Open eyes wide
Repeat topic before and after Wh-Question: Furrow your eyebrows
The Wh-word comes last Quiz Answers: 1. b) No. Me hearing me.
2. Yes or No question
4. a) Her eyes were wide
b) She repeated where