Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit 2: 02_TinkerCAD_Submitting Assignments
Transcript of Unit 2: 02_TinkerCAD_Submitting Assignments
: YWBAT describe ways of navigating in 3D space.
: How does navigation help us design in 3D?
Today's Activity - continue working in TinkerCAD
Part 1 - save an object as an STL file an submit using our brand new ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM
Part 2 - complete 2 tutorials
"Camera Controls" & "Copy, Scale, & Paste"
Part 3 - free design. Explore & tinker around. Save what you create and submit it via the online submission form.
Do Now: In your groups list as many ways to navigate in TinkerCAD as you can remember from yesterday.
Tonight's Homework: Research one TinkerCAD shortcut and be prepared to present what you learn to the class (shortcut, what it is used for, a brief demonstration showing how useful the shortcut can be).