Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 2: 02_TinkerCAD_Submitting Assignments
Transcript of Unit 2: 02_TinkerCAD_Submitting Assignments
: YWBAT describe ways of navigating in 3D space.
: How does navigation help us design in 3D?
Today's Activity - continue working in TinkerCAD
Part 1 - save an object as an STL file an submit using our brand new ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM
Part 2 - complete 2 tutorials
"Camera Controls" & "Copy, Scale, & Paste"
Part 3 - free design. Explore & tinker around. Save what you create and submit it via the online submission form.
Do Now: In your groups list as many ways to navigate in TinkerCAD as you can remember from yesterday.
Tonight's Homework: Research one TinkerCAD shortcut and be prepared to present what you learn to the class (shortcut, what it is used for, a brief demonstration showing how useful the shortcut can be).