Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of vocab list
a statement of the beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions.
belief in or acceptance of something as true.
the quality of being trusted and believed in.
harm the good reputation of (someone or something). losing trust in someone
a system of Christian or other religious belief; a faith.
a person who behaves badly or in a way that breaks the law.
(of a person or their manner) unwilling or unable to believe something.
having or showing too great a readiness to believe things.
a qualification, achievement, personal quality, or aspect of a person's background, typically when used to indicate that they are suitable for something.
a process in which certification of competency, authority, or credibility is presented.
cred = to believe or trust