Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Consecrated Porosity_1
No more looking through Stained Glass Windows...
The time has come to stop considering the 'church as a community' and the 'church as a building' as two separate entities, but to look at means by which the Church becomes a community that serves the public with its Places - in this case, the Church Campus.
There are layers that will continue to exist, but these are not barriers - mere layers that can be transgressed - layers that are meant to be transgressed. Faith, Hope and Love aren't just meant to stay within the Church. They were meant to flow out - just like they did 2000 years ago.