Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Consecrated Porosity
No more looking through Stained Glass Windows...
The time has come to stop considering the 'church as a community' and the 'church as a building' as two separate entities, but to look at means by which the Church becomes a community that serves the public with its Places - in this case, the Church Campus.
There are layers that will continue to exist, but these are not barriers - mere layers that can be transgressed - layers that are meant to be transgressed. Faith, Hope and Love aren't just meant to stay within the Church. They were meant to flow out - just like they did 2000 years ago.