Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rachel Toews, Independent Study High School Art Teacher
Transcript of Rachel Toews, Independent Study High School Art Teacher
Examples of student Achievement:
Future Goals and Next Steps
My future goals and next steps will be to incorporate even more technology, and introduce students to google drive, and google sites. They will be able to create their own artistic website to share with the world.
I learned so much through induction and gained many resources to use in my own classroom. These skills will be used through my next years of teaching.
Growth in Teaching
I have grown the most with Creating and Maintaining Effective Environments and Assessing Students for Learning. Having students do Pre-Assessments and Post-Assessments gave me clearer images of what I need to focus on doing better and what I can leave out.
Something I Tried in the Classroom:
I tried incorporating more technology in my art classroom. The students got to view video clips of artist they had never seen before, and see examples of skills they will be learning.